Maysons 8th Birthday
Feb 09
Feb 09
Whit won these flashing bunny ears at Classic Skating. They look way cute on Carsyn.
6 kids, 5 cats, tonz of fish, a husband and a turtle later you can imagine how hectic yet fun our life is. I wouldn't ask for it to be any different. I love my life and cherish those that are apart of it. I don't have many friends and a year or so ago if you asked me if I was happy about that I would have told you no. But now, the few friends I have are amazing and I'd rather have a few amazing friends than a whole bunch of people who pretend to be my friend.
Whit won these flashing bunny ears at Classic Skating. They look way cute on Carsyn.
Posted by The Graham Fam at 7:19 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment