? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter morning was so much fun. The kids had a sleep over in the living room which made things kinda difficult. We had Adi (our niece) sleep over so she could spend Easter with us too. Easter eve after all the kids but Whitney fell asleep we sat in my room and stuffed Easter eggs. I begged Whit to go to bed because Easter wouldn't be very fun if she helped with everything, but she insisted after reminding me she is 13, she isn't a kid anymore LOL.
Earlier that day I looked up online unique ways to hide Easter baskets, the kids are big on finding their Easter baskets and doing a treasure hunt type thing. Last year the dumb Easter bunny hid the baskets outside so when some of the kids found their baskets, the chocolate was melted LOL OOPS!
This picture below really does no justice of what we ended up doing. Since we had 6 kids total looking for baskets I bought 3 large bundles of yarn each a different color. 2 baskets to a bundle of yarn. I took a color, Brad took and color and Whit took a color and we all went different directions with different start points. We took the yarn from inside to outside back inside. Over and under and through things. Upstairs and downstairs. We tried real hard not to make such an obstacle leading to the bathroom just in case one of the kids got up to hurry and run to the bathroom in the middle of the night, getting clothes lined by the yarn. We used all 3 bundles of yarn. The outside of our house looked awesome (I wonder what neighbors thought), the stairs and inside of our house looked like a battle field. You literally had to army crawl to get up the stairs both front and back. That night, Carsyn started not feeling good. That had to be the night I had to go to the kitchen 6 or so times, each time crawling like I was in the army but trying to hurry before Carsyn woke the kids up cause he was crying.
That morning, Whitney did a good job pretending to not know anything. She read the kids all the instructions and told who had what colors. They started from one point and gathered up all their yarn as they looked for their baskets. It was really fun. The kids enjoyed it almost as much as we enjoyed setting it up.

Whit with her Easter basket of goodies. She got 2 new shirts, a twilight poster and a bunch of her favorite candies.

Adi was so excited to find a basket. She just loved following Whit. She lost interest a few times but then got back on course once she saw everyone else finding stuff.


Karter with his spider man basket. He got a new outfit and a wolverine poster for his room. After the kids found their baskets, my mom visited to bring the kids each a pair of shoes and deliver her hugs and kisses to each one of the kids, then we headed over to my dads for a little Easter egg hunt that him and Cody prepared. They had it set up to where Adi and Karter had their own hunt in the front yard and the big kids had one in the back. We then headed to my Grandma Veloys to visit her, then off to the park with chicken for a picnic and stuff to feed the ducks.

When we got to the park, Carsyn threw up. He just didn't feel good. This is when I thought he felt hot but wondered if it was just the sun.

After we ate, we took a walk to feed the ducks and take some pictures. In this picture is (top to bottom) Chad, Brayden, Whit, Zach, Karter and Carsyn.

Whit :) So is so pretty. I can't believe she is 13! She is such a big helper. She helps with everything. She is going to be such a good mom in 40 years.

Chad is my little stud. He is such a good helper. I don't know what I'd do without him since Brad works nights. Chad will be turning 13 in June.

Brayden is so very smart. A lot of people underestimate this kid but really he is so smart. Everyone loves him, he has such a kind heart. Carsyn adores him. Brayden will be 9 in June.

Karter is the leader of the pack. He controlls the strings on everyones hearts. He is adorable and so full of life. All the kids have such patience with him and know how to controll his little fits and to make him smile. Karter will be 4 in July.

Adi is such a sweet little girl. She adores Carsyn and has a love hate relationship with Karter. They love each other when they are apart but fight when they are together. LOL. Adi broke her arm a few weeks ago playing on some playground stuff. She broke it in the same spot as Carsyn did.

Zach is a sweetheart. He is so sensitive. You can always tell when he has done something wrong by the big alligator tears that fill his eyes. This year he is in soccer and they won their first game last week. He was so proud. Zach will be 8 in Aug.

Karter wanted to be in the picture but Adi refused to let him. We're back to their love hate relationship. :)

Whitney and Adiauna. AKA The Princesses.

Another picture of Karter. He is so stinkin cute! :)

I really like this picture of Whit. She can be so photogenic. She looks deep in thought but I'm pretty sure she is just thinking about what she is wearing tomorrow.

Chad wanted a lot of pictures taken of him and his new hair cut. He tried the whole growing it out like a skater but since I accidentally messed up when trimming it and we shaved it he has received a lot of compliments.

This picture contains the worlds best kids. I'm lucky! What a great family we have created and become! I don't know where I'd be or who I'd be without them.

My amazing kids (minus one)

The clan! They are such great kids, they love each other. What more can I ask for.

Carsyn still not feeling good. Lovin on daddy

We got home from the park. Carsyn and I took a nap. When we got up he was SO hot. I took his temp rectally and it said 104.2. I consulted with a nurse friend and she said take him to the ER. We ventured off to Ogden Regional to have him seen. When we got there his temp on their thermometer was 103.

After having fluids through an IV, Carsyns blood sugar was low. We tried to do everything to bring it up. They almost kept us but chocolate milk raised it.

Feeling better and ready to go home. Final diagnosis, the flu, dehydration, low blood sugar. There is nothing more scary than when your kids get sick. Thank god, he was ok.
























2 comments:

KT said...

Very cute kids! All of them. What a fun Easter. I saw the yarn idea on my friend's blog, but we just got back from st george on sat and so I was too tired to do anything cool. Looks like it's fun though! I would like to see your front yard!

Cathy Christiansen said...

Hi Tami, great pictures! Thanks for sharing your blog link - I added it to mine which is: www.marlormemories.blogspot.com (it is so fun to be in touch with you via facebook and blogging)!