? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Visiting the Union Station to pass the time.

Since my brother is getting married, they want to have announcement pictures done somewhere unique so while my dad was taking pictures of them here, and I had just dropped Chad and Whit to spend time with their grandma I thought it would be fun to capture Karter playing on the trains.


In this picture, I had asked Karter to smile pretty. All his other pictures have the HULK face in them or he is pretending to pee off the train (special huh lol) So when I asked him to smile pretty he said "How Mommy? The HULK doesn't smile pretty." So I had to show him, this is him mimic of what I did.
Carsyn just sat and enjoyed the ride.

Carsyn was tired so removing the binki was a joke. I had to work with, with what I had. Binki and all.


Karter was so proud to find this "special tree". I had to convince him to put it down, he said only if I took a picture of it. If you can't see what it is, its a tumble weed. :)




His upper half is smiling, the lower half is sticking out like he is peeing. He is such a boy!




0 comments: