Life keeps all of us pretty busy, but we always have time to take a good picture or two.
Carsyn fell asleep in the High chair.
Carsyn asleep again, this time in the bath tub. He is usually a sleep fighter, that will fight till he can't fight no more. But lately he falls asleep anywhere, other than when I want him to.
Spaghetti face.
Carsyn Joe 12 months old.
Karter and his pretend smile. It was either this or drool dripping out of his mouth, his eyes crossed and pulling on his ears. LOL
Carsyn playing in the Pirates Cove at Classic Skating.
Karter riding a dinosaur
My very special 3 year old. :) Karter is so full of life. Each day is something new. Today, he thought he would sneak all my heart stickers and decorate himself with "tattoos". After seeing this, who could be mad? Stickers can be replaced, these memories will last forever.
This is Karters drawing of his family (minus a few). I'm so amazed how good he draws being 3. In fact he has been able to draw these for a year now. What a smart kid I have.
Oh man, This is my new favorite addiction. Its sushi, but not the raw kind. We have several places close to us that sell over 30 kinds of California rolls. Until now, I've been buying them at Smiths. Not no more. The older kids just aren't photogenic much anymore. I'll get some pictures of them these next few days and put them on.
1 comments:
Thanks for the link again! I can not believe how handsome Karter is everytime I see that kid! Carsyn is so cute also, love the pic's
Post a Comment