
The other day Chad and I were having some one on one time and he asked me "Mom, does God ever make mistakes?" I asked him why. He said "Well in heaven some people believe we were able to pick what parents we wanted to come down to, and since God helped us make our decisions because we were babies and we couldn't make those decisions alone, God must have made a mistake." I said, "Well how do you figure?" Chad said, "Well if I were to make that same decision now I would have never chose Jenny and Jake to be my parents." I then said to Chad, "God has a plan for us. Each and everyone of us. Some believe that God knows our plan before he even sends us to our parents. So I think that God knew what challenges you were going to face and he knew you'd be strong enough and you'd be ok." Chad ended our conversation by saying "And then God gave us you, so he must not have made a mistake."
Friday, April 24, 2009
Does God make mistakes?
Posted by The Graham Fam at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment