? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Defeating my most dreaded task. Laundry!

Its been a little bit since I have been able to update my blog. I've been keeping pretty busy this last month and a half.

Lets see, My mom decided when she was going to take us to Disneyland. I had 1 month to get ready to go. Now mind you, I haven't traveled since I was 8. Now I was traveling X's 8. I was so nervous. My mind was filled with panic and anxiety. Thank goodness for the Internet. I looked up the airport website and clicked on the TSA website. Together with my kids we all watched the videos on what to expect at the security check point. We watched this a few times a week. Started our packing list of stuff we needed for a week, and on to tackling the task of laundry I went. Our laundry room, to put it nicely is a trap of death. I was sure to find pets we hadn't seen for a while under all the clothes. But to my dismay and 2 weeks of doing load after load after load (and putting the crap away) all we found was 2 earwigs. If I was to keep up on laundry every single day, I would have no problem but when I work and I come home Karter wants all my attention. I have to share my attention within 30 seconds of getting home with Karter, Carsyn and our puppy Tobie. All of which act like I've been gone for months. Its actually a wonderful feeling to come home and get attacked by way cute kids so I can't complain. Once I get home from work, I am only allowed to go potty, other than that my every move is monitored by "The hulk, spiderman, superman pajama wearing 3 year old in his batman mask" That kid changes his clothes into jamas as soon as he can. Oh but he can't just wear one pair of jamas, he must be all the super hero's and then mix and match them so he can be one of each after that. Karter is the most amazing, free spirited kid I know. Anyhow back to my laundry situation. To make a long story short. If you take 8 of us and times how many items of clothing we wear daily averages out to be close to 60 items of laundry a day. That's how I get behind. Thanks to my mom, the last time I was caught up completely was when I was in the hospital having Carsyn. She took all our clothes to the laundry mat, paid $80 to have it all washed and dried at the same time. How fun that was to put all those clothes away LOL. I was too embarrassed to take a before shot of my laundry room but I'm sure you have a good idea of what it looked like. Here is what it looked like the day before we left for Disneyland.



1 comments:

KT said...

Since I worked for delta, I think it's funny you were so nervous to fly. Just b/c we flew at least 5 times a year b/c it was free for us. Glad you made it through though, and got caught up on your laundry. I can imagine, I have 4 kids and have to wash every 3 days or I'm too behind to get it folded and put away.
You really have never been to a real beach? That's awesome