As if I didn't already have my hands full, we added a puppy to our family. I couldn't resist because he may have had to go to the pound. Tobie is 12 weeks old (10 weeks when we got him) and he is a pitbul puppy. I know some of you wrinkle your nose at the sound of a pitbul for a pet because I did too. My friend Heather had him and told me is mom and dad are both well behaved. He comes from a family of 6 kids plus Heather has 3 kids and some other animals. He is such a lover and a huge lap dog. I can't imagine him full grown and still wanting to be held like a baby. For the most part he is a well behaved puppy and always by my side. Potty training is tough and Tobie thinks EVERYTHING is his toy. That dog loves slippers and all stuffed animals. Our cats get along with him pretty well. Charlie my oldes cat hisses and he stays away. Any advice on a new puppy? Tobie and Jack (codys puppy) playing.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
New addition to our family
Posted by The Graham Fam at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment