? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Spending time in the mountains.

Last week my dad called me spur of the moment and asked me what we were doing for dinner. I asked him what he had in mind and he said he was on his way up 193 and was going to stop and get some chicken and wondered if we'd meet him up at Fernwood to have a picnic. Although I wasn't feeling very well I always jump on the opportunity to spend time with my dad especially sharing with him one of his passions of being in the mountains. I gathered the kids in the car and headed up to meet my dad, the entire way Karter was so excited. He kept showing me where the mountains were and asking why we were passing all of them :) As we drove closer to where we were headed he got even more excited because the mountain was getting closer. Its so awesome that such small things that most of us take for granted just make kids' eyes light up with excitement. While we were up there enjoying some family time I captured some cute pics of the kids, I thought I would share.



As you can see these days, getting Karter to smile normal in any picture is impossible! I smile and take the picture anyways because not only are they a symbol of who Karter is and his personality but they will make great blackmailing pictures down the road :)

Our sweet Carsyn is such a good baby! He rarely cries and keeps him self content with his fingers and toes. Each one of the kids just adore him as much as he adores them. We have such a close family and I LOVE THAT!
Getting all 4 kids to smile at the same time and actually look at the camera is a task I've saved for the professionals, as you can see I have my hands full :)
And last but not least this is an amazing picture of the sunset captured by my dad. Most of you know that he is a fantastic photographer :) I just wanted to show off some of his work.

0 comments: