? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A unique way to spend my Sunday QUIET time.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People:
(Which one do you think you are?)


1. I love you and I can't imagine my life without you.
2. You are very important to me (Regardless of what you think)
3. I know no matter what I could tell you ANYTHING and not be judged
4. 10 years ago I made the decision to keep you and I'm glad I did.
5. I miss you, I wish I would have said things before you left.
6. I want to spend as much time with you. Life is short
7. I'm glad I never gave up on our friendship and I'm happy your in my life
8. No matter what you think, Your not the monster you think you are.
9. Time to grow up and realize not everything is about you.
10. Our friendship is gone, and its your loss.


Nine Things About Myself:

1. I have 5 cats
2. Together Brad and I have 6 kids
3. I love the smell of pine sol
4. I love to change rooms around in my house5. I've got way to many junk drawers
6. I love to have time to myself
7. I put others before myself all the time
8. I can't get along with selfish people
9. I'm crazy in love with Brad.


Eight Ways to Win My Heart

1. Don't expect me to be something I'm not
2. Don't ever lie to me.
3. Let me know I'm needed once in a while
4. Do something nice for me without being asked.
5. Don't ever cheat on me, I don't deserve it and never have.
6. Accept I have my bad days and I'm not perfect
7. Accept I don't return phone calls very well and sometimes I'd rather text
8. Sometimes I just like to sit home, my home is safe.


Seven Things that Cross My Mind A lot

1. My family
2. How am I going to make it through the teenage years with my kids?
3. I need to buy lottery tickets
4. Bills
5. Am I doing ok as a mom?
6. Do I make Brad happy?
7. Random thoughts


Six Things To Do Before I Fall Asleep

1. Set my clothes out for work for the next day and straiten up the house.
2. Set my alarm on my phone
3. Tell my kids I love them
4. Watch the news
5. Wait for Brad to get home from work
6. Kiss my little ones and watch them sleep for a minute.


Five People Who Mean A lot

1. My Kids & Brad
2. My Family
3. People I've lost
4. The person who invented peanut butter bars
5. My few yet special close friends that have always been there!!!! Thank you!


Four Things I love to Wear.

1. Pajama pants
2. Hoodies
3. Make up
4. Smelly lotions or body sprays


Three Bands/Songs I Listen To Often

1. Rascal Flatts
2. You are my sunshine :) When Karter sings it to me
3. Anything on 97.1


Two Things I Want to do Before I Die

1. Cherish life with my loved ones
2. Win the lottery


One Confession

1. I have never known how special it really is to be called Mommy until I had kids. I feel needed and wanted and special to someone 24/7. Its one of the most amazing feeling I could ever experience!

0 comments: