Jobs I've held-
1. Family Crisis Center.
2. Nanny to an elderly lady
3. Convergys (YUK)
4. Front desk at The Best Rest Inn
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over-
1. Pretty Woman
2. Step up
3. Just married
4. The Break-up
Pleasures-
1. Listening to my kids laugh
2. Playing at the park
3. Putting others before myself
4. Cooking with my dad
Places I Have Lived-
1. Layton, Utah
2. Clinton, Utah
3. Clearfield, Utah
4. Roy, Utah
Shows I Enjoy-
1. One Tree Hill
2. ER
3. CSI
4. So you think you can dance
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. I know him!
2. He is sexy
3. His eyes
4. He is mine :)
Places I have Been on Vacation-
1. California when I was 6
2. Arkansas with my grandparents
3. Vegas
4. Texas (when I was like 4)
Favorite Foods-
1. Thai
2. Breakfast stuff
3. Chinese
4. My dads cookin
Websites I visit daily
1. Myspace
2. Hotmail
3. Friends blogs
4. ORS website
Body Parts I have injured
1. Broke my ankle
2. I've broken a few toes
3. Got in a car accident and seperated my lip from my gums
4. Brad crashed us into a water slide and split my elbow open.
Dream vehicles/toys
1. Jeep Wrangler
2. Mustang GT (Candy apple red)
3. Nice big truck
4.
Jet skis :)
Nicknames you’ve been called
1. Mommy
2. Tam Tam
3. Babe (only from Brad)
4. Hon (my dad)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
A few odd facts about me.
Posted by The Graham Fam at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment