? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

7-9 inches of snow on October 12 2008


The morning of the 12Th I had woken up at 6:30 am to feed Carsyn. As I stumbled into the kitchen to make his bottle I noticed the white glare on the back porch. HOLY CRAP we had like 6 inches of snow outside. I went into the room to feed Carsyn and had to wake Brad up to tell him. He mumbled something and rolled over :) I went back to sleep and about 9am Karter crawled into bed with us to get warm and I told him there was a surprise outside for him. We both got up and ran to the back door like it was Christmas morning (It looked like it anyways) all Karter could say was WHOA! with a big smile on his face. Shortly we were joined by Brayden and Zach checking out all our snow. Around 11am Brad made his way slowly out of bed and could see the excitement in his kids eyes so they all threw on coats, gloves and hats. Of course I made Karter look like that kid on The Christmas Story lol, I didn't want him to get cold. They sat out there for a good hour and threw snow balls, made a snow man and then I had them run in and hop in the nice warm tub.


7 inches is what I measured with a ruler but it kept snowing for a few more hours. The news at night said Roy got 11 inches.

This was one of the only pictures I captured where Karter doesn't have a HUGE snow ball in his hands eating it. He kept telling me it was his lunch LOL.

All the boys braving the snow.

The awesome snowman they built. I told them it looked like a snow man off of Beetlejuice cause of the small head.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it when I woke up either! I tried to respond to your myspace post and let you know my blog info, but myspace is being myspace :) http://clpolson.blogspot.com/