? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Karter is 3!!

July 14th Karter turned 3, Since his birthday we now have an on going and quite long list of stuff he wants for his next birthday. And the funniest thing is, we just had Whits 13th birthday and after singing to Whit, we had to relight the candles and sing to Karter. :) . Karter has got to be the best looking and sweetest not to mention the most spoiled 3 year old ever! He is so full of life, every day there is something different. I have to admit he has learned a few naughty words and I can't help but smile when he says them. 1 is "What the hell?" And he says it just like a question, "What the... Hell?" I can't blame a single person for teaching him that because I have found that everyone we hang out with says it. Then while playing outside, Karter watched as his ball rolled into the street. And very innocently said "Ah Damn-it" :) We're trying to encourage him to use better words such as, What the heck and Oh Dang it but he knows how to get attention when he wants to. LOL. There is nothing like walking in from work and having him greet me at the door telling me "Mom, I missed you so much." That little smile and great big hug could instantly take away all my worries and stress away. We are now trying the potty training thing. He pees in the potty like a champ, unless he wants to be lazy and then after going in his pull-up he comes and tells me to change his bum. I think he is scared to poop in the potty so as bad as this sounds he comes into the bathroom with me and I make a big deal out of me "pooping" in the potty. He likes to watch it flush down the toilet. Nothing is personal and sacred now that I have kids :) I don't get alone potty time, which is ok with me.



When I first got Chad and Whit, I always accepted them as my own, and I have always had to realize and accept that there was/is a possibility one day they may be taken away from me. Knowing now that its not much of a reality but still bracing myself if it were to ever happen. They have always considered me their mom, but their bio-logical mother will always have a piece of their heart that will never fully be given to me. I have always feared that I have to always do the right and never fall because they would be taken away from me. We have taught each other a lot these past few years and I can't imagine my life without them. I have no regrets for taking them on as if they were my own. I saved them.. and they saved me. So when I finally had a baby of my own, its nice to know that no one.. NO ONE can take him from me. Its amazing to feel love for each one of my kids in a different way. Growing up you think there is a love for your mom and dad, a love for your husband and a love for your kids. But really you love each person in your life in a different way because each person is in your life for a different reason. And just because you love each person differently doesn't mean you love them more or less than someone else.


We went to Lagoon again this year with my mom and for Brads work party. Karter loves riding these cars. I think its just as exciting for me to watch him come around the corner as it is for him to ride the ride.

He is so handsome. I love his smile and the curiosity in his eyes as he wants to learn something new every day!


Karter is such a good brother. He can always make Carsyn smile no matter what. It is so cute to watch them together. I'm excited to watch them grow up together, no matter how much trouble they get in :)

0 comments: