? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carsyn Joe


5 months old!

I am so lucky!! Carsyn is such a good mellow baby. He smiles and plays all the time and only cries if he is really hungry or when he is really tired. He hates to be hot! If you fan him or put a fan on him he is happy (I hate to be hot too). We took him camping 3 times this summer and he slept all night. He must love the outdoors and fresh mountain air. We've tried some baby food and he really doesn't like fruit. He'll eat peas, sweet potatoes and carrots. But not a lot, he prefers his bottle over anything. I'm proud to say I successfully pumped 4-5 times a day for 5 months. I could never get him to latch on so I pumped instead. Thanks to my mom for getting me a nice pump, I proved all those people wrong that told me I wouldn't last pumping for as long as I did. As of Sept 1st, I stopped pumping and I am ok with that now. At first the thought of stopping put me into a depression because I didn't pump or breast feed with Karter and he was sick a lot as a baby. So finding out that breast milk fed babies were less likely to be sick and have reflux I wanted Carsyn to be healthy and I felt as if I were to stop I'd be letting him down. Thank you to all those that gave me supporting advice as I went through that rough time.



Doesn't that smile just melt your heart? Imagine waking up to that smile everyday (even if its 3 o'clock in the morning)

His little bam bam toe! I call it his signature toe. Poor guy won't be able to wear sandles when he gets older but thats ok. My dad and I figured out that it must be another big toe because it doesn't have the joints that the tiny toes do.


He may be chubby but he is so much fun! :) Can you believe he weighed 4 lbs 12 oz 5 months ago? He looks big but he barely fits into 0-3 month clothes.

0 comments: