? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random new pics of the kids. Taken by Whit.

We took the kids away for the weekend and stayed up in Brigham City. We had SO much fun. The first night because I am an employee we were upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite for free. So the kids, Jami (my sister in law) and Grandma Dixie (Brads mom) all took advantage of the tub. Brad and I got in after everyone was done. It was so nice. The second night we got joining rooms which was awesome. The kids could run back and forth in each room without disturbing anyone. In this picture above its my nephew Mayson, my niece Adi and Brayden.

This is a great picture of Carsyn and his new face :) I think that bottom lip feels cool on his cute bottom teeth he just got.

Karter, Chad and my friends daughter Satyra on the front runner. We rode it to the gateway to have lunch and back. Karter wanted to know where the elephants were LOL
(cause of the zoo train)



That face again. Its so cute huh!



Karter with a pull up on his head. Don't ask. LOL




This is the face I get when I walk into the room. PRICELESS!!

Oreo + Carsyn = This picture


Karters first encounter with a clown. I don't think it went so bad :)

Whit chose to get fireworks on her face

Our little happy baby!










1 comments:

Sharee said...

What a cute blog. I am so glad you guys have this. It will be a great to keep up with what you guys are doing. Hope all is well. Tell everyone hello!
`Sharee