? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cody is getting married!!


I know I've already mentioned this, but I am so happy that my not so little brother is getting married. For the longest time we all wondered "When is Cody going to grow up?" Not that he is immature but he just had his priorities mixed up a little. Randi has been such a blessing in Cody's life and we are so happy he met her. Cody has grown into quite the gentlemen and its awesome to see he found someone that makes him happy. The set date is July 31st of this year and Randi has given me the opportunity to help make decisions and offer my advice and stuff. I'm so excited for the months to come. Now its time to get some weight off these bones and look good in my first bridesmaid dress in July. YAY!! :)





She started with a nice large wrapped box

Inside each box was another nicely wrapped box but smaller.

Until she finally got to the last small box, thinking she knew exactly what it was.

And BAM!! It was just a note saying I LOVE YOU.

She looked up at Cody with this sweet confused look
and that's when he got on his knee
and told her he would be honored if she would be his wife.

She said YES!

Her ring is beautiful! It didn't fit at first but they got it sized.


Randi posing with my mom.

The unique idea and wrapping job was all my moms doing.

Great idea mom!!

1 comments:

The Asay Family said...

I didn't realize you had a blog!!
Congrats to Cody, that's so exciting!!