? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deep stuff :)

The other day Whit and I were watching a movie together and in the previews was this show and normally I don't pay attention to previews but this time I did. It was one of those dumb teenager movies (that actually look good) but to get to the point, there was this question these mean girls asked the new girl. "Would you rather be a friend less loser or have a bunch of friends that hate you?" Interesting question right?

So since that night I have really been pondering that question. What I miss most about my younger years was the great friends I had. Whats sad is when your younger you don't cherish whats in your life, you take for granted that things will always be the same. I find myself looking back at some of the fun times I had with friends I rarely talk to anymore and it makes me sad. Could I have done something different to keep them around? or Is it just life, that leads us down different paths? Did we have such an amazing time because it was in our future to part with them after we made differences in each other lives?

Since then I've had my share of friends who to say the least were not worth my friendship. I'm sure we have all had friends who turned on us, talked bad about us and maybe even done worse. I already have enough baby mama drama, I don't need anymore drama in my life. I'm guilty of being a terrible friend too, I don't keep in touch with people or answer phone calls like I should. And if something bothered me about another friend instead of causing a fight with them I've have gone to what I thought at the time was reliable friend to vent to so that I could get stuff off my chest without what I had to say being spread around. But like life.. all that changed to. Now I find myself with very few friends but instead of dwelling on the ones I've lost I focus on the ones I have and the things they have done for me.

So to answer the question... I'd much rather be a friendless loser then have a bunch of friends that aren't worth giving my friendship to. Cause all in all when the day is done its my family that are there unconditionally. My children, Brad, My dad, Cody and my mom are my life! I don't know what I would do if I lost any of them. My family that treats me good, takes care of me when I'm sick, sends me good morning texts wishing me a good day. My family won't talk bad about me, they won't pretend to be something they are not. Family is there no matter the time, the situation or consequences. Those little friends I do have are my family too (closest to me as sisters). My family and friends that I have no matter how bad I screw up they won't give up on me. They'll help me up not kick me while I'm down. So to the small select people in my life (and you know who you are) Thank you!

2 comments:

Brooke The Great said...

Amen. I know what you mean.

KT said...

I know what movie you're talking about, and it did actually look good! lol
Anyway, I hear you on the family thing, although the friends I have, I may not see for a year, but the greatest thing is when we do get together finally, it's like we never left. It's so fun, and we do catch each other up, and just understand that family does keep us all a lot busier now a days. Do you know what I'm talking about? I do know what you mean by have few true friends.