? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great yet satisfying Thanksgiving. My kids and I went to Brads moms house for Thanksgiving. Normally we have Thanksgiving dinner at our house but this year we kinda switched things up a little. It was weird not to have to cook, but nice to be able to come home have no mess to clean and kick our feet up. Brads family cooked a great meal and it was nice to have time with just Brads family, its not very often we all get together just us. One thing we didn't do is go around the table and list things we are thankful for so I thought I would take this opportunity to do so. I'll limit it to my top things because we could be here all day.

1- I am very thankful and blessed to have such beautiful and healthy children.
They are great kids no matter the challenges they bring. I would be empty without Chad and Whit and my life has been changed since having Karter and Carsyn. When they hurt, I hurt and nothing makes me more happy than to see my kids smile.

2- I am very thankful for my husband and how awesome he is to me and our kids.
The things he does for our family sometimes go without thanks but never un-noticed.

3- I am very thankful for my family. I am lucky to have my mom and dad still alive. My dad was my age when he lost both of his parents. My dad has a heart of gold and would do anything for me, and the kids. My mom is amazing and helps out when she can always helping teach and hoping I learn lifes lessons. I cherish my brother, he is one of my best friends, My life wouldn't be the same without a few other close family members such as grandparents, etc.

4- I am thankful to have such a great home.
Home is where my heart is and my home is my safe haven.
5- I am thankful for my life! I have so much to be thankful for. I try with all my heart to do the right, be a great mom, great friend, great wife and daughter. Within this last year some would say I failed at being a good friend and I've lost a friend or two. My heart hurts not to have them in my life. I've got to pick myself up, learn from the situation and better myself. I've tried real hard to let those that matter know that I cherish them in my life. I hold my kids at night even if they are sleeping. I cherish the butterfly kisses and sweet songs Karter sings to me. The hugs Chad gives just because and the cute little notes Whit leaves me. I couldn't ask for anything more. My life is truly blessed.






0 comments: