? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disney on Ice 100 years of magic

We were lucky and got tickets way cheap to the Disney on Ice. Me, Brad, Chad, Whit and Karter went. It was awesome. Whit has been to a few things like that but none of us had. It sucks to go and spend that kind of money on tickets to go and see all the neat yet EXPENSIVE stuff they have to offer. I don't know if any of you are as big of suckers as I am but its hard to tell my kids no especially Karter because he doesn't understand. So saying No to him today on many things I think was harder on me than him. Karter LOVED the buzz and woody part. Whit loved the Aladdin skit with 15 genies. It was awesome. I'm glad we got the chance to go.

0 comments: