? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 Great Years (and many many more)

I just wanted to share with whoever reads this, That Chad, Whit and I are celebrating our 10 years of being together this month. 10 great years, I won't lie and say it was easy. We had our hard times and our good times. We've moved around, changed schools, lost friends, found friends and met new friends. We've cried together, laughed together and each day being together we've loved each other more and more. I couldn't picture my life without them. I have no regrets and I guess I have Jake to thank really, if I wouldn't have met him I wouldn't have met Chad and Whit. I have to also thank my parents because they were the ones who helped get custody of the kids when I was married to Jake and then once he left my mom helped me decide the kids were better off with me. So with all that said, Here is to 10 awesome years and many many more!

I love you Chad and Whit!


1 comments:

the nana said...

Tami, I too know how hard it can be to raise other peoples kids, but you have made these kids what they are today and they are the two most beautiful kids in the world, their parents don't know what they are missing. So I just wanted to let you know how PROUD of you and the kids I am, YOU have done a GREAT job raising them, so on that note HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and the kids. love stephanie